-
August 7th, 2005, 08:34 PM
#21
Inactive Member
Ok, well ya'll will know just how much I love you, because I'm about to share my ebay secret. What I do, is set the search to "most recently posted" instead of "ending soonest" and there you'll see items you want that don't have any bids yet. In that case, I contact the seller and ask for a buy it now on a price I think is fair. I NEVER look to cheat anybody. More often than not, the person selling is just happy to get it off their hands and will give it to you. The key is to offer a fair price. A fair price always means above retail, so this strategy doesn't work if you're not willing to pay above retail. It really does work, and both buyer and seller end up happy. So, there ya go, clearly I love ya'll.
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks